2016/06/06

Glamour Bunny - brand for cheeky pinup dolls

Hello Darlings,

Finally I found some time for a new blogpost. These days I am all in books and learning for some extra education and just started working as a fashion history teacher in the private school "Logos Moda". I literally teach new stylists, designers, and all other enthusiasts that would love to be in the fashion business. So, if you guys need some style advices, ask a pro. :)

I did an amazing collaboration with one glamorous repro brand with a very catchy and sparkly name - "Glamour Bunny". Glamour Bunny caught my attention a few years ago when I started following their brand. This brand is very feminine but also a little bit cheeky. I think Wanda Woodward, the dangerous lady from CryBaby, would choose it as her favourite brand. This is a brand for rebellious pin up Barbie dolls! Actually, when I take a look into the past, my Barbie and Midge had similar mules.

In its range of fashion, they offer different and many variations of retro and pin up styles. I like to combine feminine style with some alluring elements. For this photo session, which was in our newly opened dinner Big Boys Burger Bar, I have chosen a red dresses. Glamour Bunny is not only a brand reserved for clothing, in its range they have many accessories such as handbags, suits, lingerie and heels. Actually they have an amazing choice of shoes, especially mules. I picked their pretty favourite red cherry mules.




Cherry mules are ideal for the Tina 1950's Retro Pin Up Dress. It is a classic pinup/pencil dress in a sparkly stretch fabric similar to lurex. It’s an ideal party dress that will make you feel like a rockabilly Jessica Rabbit. Because there is a substantial amount of stretch in the fabric, this dress is very flexible in sizing and ideal for feminine curves. The other dress is a classic red hot Julie - Red Pin up Dress. It is stretch jersey dress with a detachable, decorative belt, ideal for summer days. I spiced it up with some gold bangles and a burgundy chiffon scarf. Lovely lilies in my hair are by Lady Luck Boutique brand. So if you need adequate accessories that will go perfectly with Glamour Bunny style, check their flowers. Earrings are by young brand ScanDoll Jewellery, created by my dear redhead mermaid Jillian Dragon Rocha. Check them out on instagram (@scandolljewelry)


I will just add some interesting facts about Glamour Bunny brand. It is one of the biggest British retro pinup clothing brands in the UK, characterized by its glamorous wiggle pin up dresses. Popular with rockabilly clothing, retro clothing and vintage clothing enthusiasts, this brand has been worn by pin up fashion icon Dita Von Teese. I am absolutely thrilled with this brand and their design, which I will adore this summer. All in all enough words, so enjoy the beautiful blog photos by talented Villy V. MUAH by me.























XoXo


Greta

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar