2016/06/16

Delicate tale by Wiener Creation

Hello Darlings :)


Finally I got all the pics from delicate photosession with lovely Mirna Vukres Photography.

I really love the pics and style. I did collaboration with Austrian brand Goldstuck and Wiener Creation. Weiner Creation is brand established in 2012 by dear Antonia Gruber. Inspiration for their creations are retro era from 30's to 60's and divas like Rita Hayworth, Elizabeth Taylor and Jayne Mansfield. Quality of the products and fabrics are at the high level and all clothes are made in EU.






I have chosen something very feminine and very pastel. For one set am wearing peach/pink Lace Dress and gold gliter, peep toe heels by PinUp Couture brand and for another set I am wearing lovely pink Sally top and plaid candy skirt with pink low wedges. I got them in Paris in Aldo shop.





I also used my favourite Orient Round Purse by Banned, from Miss Poppywear rockabilly, retro webshop. Fan is from vintage flea market :)


















glitter TV broch is by Glitter Paradise.


Hair Flower by Bobo Cherie

MUAH: me


Enjoy the pics and have a nice day. Much love


XoXo











Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar